Unless otherwise noted, all performances are held in the Marvin Cole Auditorium in the Fine Arts Building (CF) on the Perimeter College of Georgia State University’s Clarkston Campus.
Click here for Google Maps Driving Directions
From I-285, exit at Memorial Drive (#41). Go east on Memorial Drive approximately 1.5 miles; turn left onto Memorial College Ave. Up the hill, the Fine Arts Building (building CF) is on the left. Parking lots 3 and 5 are on each side of the building and parking lot 4 is directly behind the lobby entrance side of the building.
GPS users can use this address to locate parking lot 3 at the corner of North Indian Creek Dr. and Memorial College Ave.: 3735 Memorial College Ave, Clarkston, GA 30021
Directions to the Children’s Concert:
PLEASE NOTE: The Children’s Concert is held in the Gymnasium of GSU’s Clarkston Campus … NOT the Marvin Cole Auditorium where other concerts are held. Also be aware that the signage now reflects that Perimeter College is a part of GA State University.
* From I-285 and Memorial Drive (exit 41), turn outside the perimeter (if you are going south, turn left. If you are going north, turn right.)
* Continue on Memorial Drive for 9/10 of a mile
* Turn left on Georgia Piedmont Technical College Drive (As you turn, there is a sign that reads: Georgia State University – Clarkston Campus on the right; another reading Georgia Piedmont Technical College on the left)
* Make an immediate right turn
* Continue on this road 2/10 of a mile to Parking Lot 6
* Turn left into Parking Lot 6. Gymnasium is at far end of parking lot. (Building is marked CG)
Gymnasium is at far end of parking lot. (Building is marked CG)
Signs with balloons are strategically placed – so watch for them as well.
GPS users can use this address to locate the entrance to Parking Lot 6 at Memorial Drive: Dekalb Tech Dr., Stone Mountain, GA 30083